Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Almost forgot! Question Wednesday


This Wednesday's question is: is there something you like that you used to be/still are ashamed of? Share your story with us.

Pour moi, this thing is Twilight.

As a middle school girl, I used to be obsessed with the Twilight series. Back then, with as little experience in romantic relationships as I did, to me Edward is perfect, and Bella is beautiful. At my urgent request, my mom started reading the series, and that started the Twilight Mania in the Gao household: mom had to order 3 box sets of Twilight so that my aunt, she, and I won't have to fight over one single book...

Now that I'm older and more mature, I start to realize that Edward isn't perfect, and Bella should be more than beautiful. But I want to admit that I still love the series, and would love to remain loyal to it. Because I'm a hopeless romantic, and moreover, I don't want to not be able to like something freely.

So, yes, I like Twilight, and I don't care what others think of that.

Cheers :]
Vanessa

2 comments: