Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Question of the Day


Hello thar!

Seems to be a whole lot has happened in the past 24 hours: President Obama gave an inspirational speech after winning the elections (which I dutifully watched at 1:40A.M. and shed some tears to), a snow(storm?) hit New Jersey and made afternoon sports practices very interesting for us students, and yes, it's Question Wednesday!

Wait what? You said what's Question Wednesday?

Well, it's the day when I will give you a question to think about! (And I will share my answer with you.)

So...drumroll...today's question is: what's one of your non-political deep beliefs? (hint hint: Obama or Romney or the like doesn't count.)

Oh and, it doesn't have to be something fantastically heroic, or phenomenally grand, in case you're wracking your brain for a super answer. That said, here goes my answer:

I believe that the only thing in life that you have to do is die. That doesn't mean you aren't attached to responsibilities and obligations. In fact, it means the opposite. It means you should honor them. You should treat your responsibilities and obligations with respect and view it as a tribute to life. At least you're alive. So live.


***Okay, maybe it doesn't make a lot of sense....I hope you guys understood what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment