Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday: Oscars special

Let me just start by saying that last night's Oscars was AH-MAZING. Seriously, when Jennifer Lawrence went up (and fell once on the way--very typical her) for her Best Actress Oscar, I  thought I was gonna start bawling. Oh well, I did tear up a little bit. It's just...I have no words for it.

Anyways, the many performances last night simply blew my mind, but what shook me the most is the Les Mis live performance featuring Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, etc. The cast combined many of the movies best songs into one "medley," which turned out spectacular. I just want to say, well done, guys, for being so great LIVE.

Without further ado:
Enjoy. Allow yourself to be overwhelemed (oh I'm sure you will be).

xx
Vanessa :]

P.S. I just thought this is pretty hilarious, so:
Let's just end by saying JLaw is the boss. 

4 comments:

  1. How could you not adore Jennifer Lawrence. Ever since the Hunger Games came out, we are in love with her! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! She is fantastic--and in such a human way. She's so straightforward and never acts superior or anything. She's the best! :)

      Delete
  2. this was such a gorgeous song. my dad even stopped to listen. that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. better than the "We Saw Your Boobs" (which is hilarious tho)

      Delete