Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated YA Books in 2013

I know, I know--it's February already. But oh well, it's never too late to start getting excited for books!
So...bum, bum, bum.....the top ten most anticipated Young Adult books in 2013 for me are (not in any particular order):
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After
(side note: did you know--the name Isla is pronounced as Eye-luh)
New book by Stephanie Perkins, the author of Anna and the French Kiss (see my review here)--need I say more?

2. Through the Never Night
the sequel of Under the Never Sky, a dystopian/post-apocalyptic love story. Under the Never Sky was an easy, enjoyable read (see my review here), so I'm excited to read this one too :)
The sequel of Incarnate. Another dystopian story with an interesting idea about souls.

This unique title + this beautiful cover = Vanessa can't wait!!!!

I've heard really good things from a few friends of mine who have read this already, so my hopes are high about this book!
8. Taken
A world with no men....this premise alone makes me want to read the book!
A story about love, loss, and growing up. The title itself piques my curiosity, plus the cover is very mysterious-looking...
road tripping + poem reading = must read must read must read must read

xx
Vanessa :]




2 comments: