Friday, April 19, 2013

My favorite site


WARNING: this post may cause the extreme overuse of credit card...sorry not sorry

I've been shopping here for years but it just dawned on me today that I should share it with all of you! It's called Redbubble (I'm sure a lot of you know of it). But if you're on tumblr like us, and you're in a few fandoms like us, then this site is perfect for you.

They have t-shirts, sweatshirts, iphone covers, posters, and stickers. I'm decorating my dorm with this site and FredFlare.

So let's say you're me and you really like Doctor Who (which if you're me you really do). What do they have at Redbubble for the Whovian? Oh lord, you shouldn't have asked.

There's the beautiful rainbow Daleks
by J. William Grantham
Tell me you're reading this in David Tennant't voice right?
by Tom Trager
The ever popular "Keep Calm" phrase
by mechantefille
I have this in blue...I know...
by thischarmingfan

Let's keep the British theme rolling and move onto Sherlock!

by curiousfashion
Because of reasons
by sirwatson
I can't get over how cute this is!
by machomachi
And the classic...
by AvalonsAyame

So...let's see. What goes really well with Doctor Who and Sherlock I wonder? Oh, I know! A side of Supernatural. Superwholock. That's right, I ship it.

I use this line a lot
by fangeek
Anyone who survived the Mishapocalypse on tumblr
should probably own one of these shirts
by soapyburps

There's thousands more shirts I could put on this but you would worry for my mental well-being but I'll let you find what you like (there's a plethora of Harry Potter & Hunger Games on there).

Enjoy spending all your hard earned money on fandom shirts :D

P.S. I realize that this is a terrible excuse for fashion...and now you understand why I'm not fashionable. But who doesn't want a "Meanwhile Misha" shirt?

2 comments:

  1. Hello.
    Love your blog!
    I'm also a Nebraska blogger. I'm co-hosting a link up for Nebraska bloggers. I'd love to have you link up with us!

    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com/2013/04/nebraska-pride.html

    Please share with other 'sker bloggers you know of!

    ReplyDelete