Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Okay, so first I'm gonna talk about graduation :D

I graduated last Saturday. It was amazing!!! Our graduations work a bit differently than most people's because we're a small school. The ceremony itself only takes around 15 minutes, but we drag it out to around 45 minutes just to make it worth the time. The rest of it is about the same as yours is (minus the fact that there's only 17 of us so the walk in is pretty quick).

My gorgeous class :D
My best friend Hannah (left) and me!
The only thing that we did differently this year was a special flower. Because there's only seventeen of us we have a lot of time to kill, so we do a flower ceremony where we all run around the gym and give flowers to important people in our lives. Moms, grandmas, aunts, cousins, sisters, etc. This year we did something a bit different. Last year one of our classmates died from muscular dystrophy  His mom and brother came to the ceremony so after everyone got done with our flowers we went to the back of the gym where she was sitting and presented her with a flower in honor of Trevor. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. He was a great kid who deserved a much longer life.

But enough sad (sorryyyyy). It was a really great time. I got to see all most of my family that I hadn't seen in ages. We had a pre-graduation party at my house the night before with all my parents close friends and family. It was great. My cousin has triplet girls who are in fourth grade and they were quite the handful. And then once everyone finally left (around 2 a.m.), Dad and I stayed up talking until 4 a.m.. We had a moment :')

Anyway, that's my excuse update since I hadn't posted in forever!

Plus!!!! no more tests :DDDDD

<3 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment