1. drink champaign on the plane
Did you know? Air France is the only airline in the world that offers free in-flight champaign. No way I'm passing up this lovely bonus!
2. see the wall of love (le mur des je t'aime) in Montmartre, Paris
On the hill of Montmartre, there is this wall full of "I love you"s--what's more romantic than that? Definitely a must-see. Maybe one day I will get to write my very own "je t'aime" there too!
3. eat lots of macarons
long post about macarons that I wrote a while ago, I believe my passion for these delicacies is pretty obvious... yum.
4. Climb up to the dome of Florence Cathedral
inside but also from the outside! By climbing up to the dome one will be able to marvel at its special double-shell design more closely.
5. see the mosaics in San Vitale
6. eat pizza
7. Make a wish by Fontana di Trevi
8. eat lots of gelato
9. Visit Mozart's grave
10. take a boat trip on the Danube