Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fashion Friday: summer nails!

Ten minutes ago I was painting my nails (a lilac color, if you must know), and inspiration hit - why didn't I ever do a Fashion Friday on nail polish before?

So, voila. :)

Just a few of my favorites this summer:
1. Stronger by Deborah Lippmann (created with Kelly Clarkson)
(source)
This "tenacious vivacious violet" is totally perfect for toenails on a party night, or a carnival excursion!

2. Really Red by Essie
(source)
The name says it all.

3. Dining al Frisco by OPI
(source)
This cool-colored shade, from OPI's San Francesco collection, reminds me of Fisherman's Wharf, sourdough bread bowls, and all that's enjoyable and beautiful.

4. Mojito Madness by Essie
(source)
Sick of the heat? How about a refreshing minty green nail color for a change of mood?

5. Mermaid's Kiss by Deborah Lippmann
(source)
Fun and girly, this shade from Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid collection always make me think of romantic dinner dates on the beach boardwalk, or holding hands on crazy roller coaster rides at Six Flags.

Of the five shades above, which one is your favorite?
Happy summer!
xx
Vanessa :]

**side note: I think I'm publishing this post according to China time (where I'm at right now), so excuse me for the automatic "Thursday" on the date panel above the post

No comments:

Post a Comment