Thursday, September 26, 2013

Apologies for having been incommunicado

A big hello to all of you out there! I'm here to say sorry for the lack of blog posts in the past few weeks. An excuse that might suffice is that I had recently just started college, and orientation week was long and exhausting. Literally every minute of my time was planned by the nice people on my school's Welcome Week board, leaving me both happy and at the same time extremely tired at the end of the day. 

Today is my third day as a college student (aka going to slightly intimidating hundred-people lectures and trying not to procrastinate too much), and I could feel that things are starting to fall into a routine. As soon as I get all settled in, I promise I will be back with more stories to share and things to post! In the meantime, what can I say - thank you for your patience? But really, I do mean it. Thanks for waiting.

xx
Vanessa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment