Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday: FALL in love

Hi y'all! I'm backkkkkk :D
Okay so quick update before I jump into today's music. Today marks the beginning of the third week of my life as a Northwestern student, and also the second week that I'm sick (yeah, really). I don't want to use it as an excuse for my lack of blogging, but being sick does suck a lot out of me...

Anywaysies, I'm getting better now (hopefully), and I'm back to share some music with y'all! At Northwestern, the temperature just dropped significantly over the weekend, and now leaves are on the ground, red and crispy, the air is chilly, the sky is high and clear... fall is in full swing. And *blushing a little* I'm falling in love.

So, to match the mood:


Happy fall! Enjoy!
xx
Vanessa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment