Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Movies to see this Valentine's Day Part I


Hey y'all!! With this cold weather going on where I am, I cannot wait to have some warm-themed holiday, such as Valentine's Day. Today I'm here to share with you guys a few Valentine's day favorites of mine or movies that are coming soon in theaters. Watch them with your significant other, or just some friends!

1. Valentine's Day (2010)
Of course, this is a must. I like the multiple story lines and how they cater to all kinds of audiences. Plus, can the fact that Jessica Alba and I share the same birthday be a reason why I like this movie?















2. The Proposal (2009)
Definitely not your classic rom-com. But a hilarious, heartwarming one still! Prepare yourself for some of the funniest couple-y scenes in the history of movies.

















3. Music and Lyrics (2007)

Another beautiful film that borderlines artsy and hipster. Full of mellow, amazing music, good laughs, and hot romance.


















Toodles until next Tuesday!
xx
Vanessa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment