Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 movies to see this Valentine's Day Part II


Picking up where we left off last week (Part I), I am here today to introduce three more of my favorite movies that I think are wonderful for Valentine's Day. Today's movies share one thing in common - they are all animation movies! Some may say animation movies are specifically for children, but I guarantee you that is totally not the case if you have seen these three!


I'm sure everyone has already more or less heard of the hype about this movie. At first I was like, Disney movie, princesses and all? Come on, people, go see something more original. BUT! After I finally went to see the movie with my boyfriend two weeks ago, it blew my mind! It is hugely hilarious, beautiful, and the songs are so catchy everyone in my dorm is playing them on repeat!






If you ask me what is the funniest animation movie, I would definitely tell you Despicable Me without hesitating. But after seeing this sequel to the first movie, I realized I was wrong - Despicable Me 2 is even FUNNIER! As if that's even possible! I mean, who doesn't like to see a former-villain falling in love with a villain-busting crazy woman, not to mention the three cutest girls in the world, and a bunch of yellow minions dance around and speak gibberish English?









Let me tell you something: you can never go wrong with Pixar and Disney. Up is a movie with a perfect combination of naiveté, humor, beautiful animation, and.... unexpected romance!

xx
Vanessa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment