Monday, November 5, 2012

Post #1 (cuz I can't think of a better title)


Hi y'all, I'm still in a TFioS (aka the Fault in Our Stars; if you haven't read that book, GO DO IT NOW!) coma, but I decided to start a blog about life appreciation. I will try very hard to (which means, if I remember) share at least one thing about this world. It could be a thing that I'm grateful for (like the awesome Chinese people some 4,000 years ago, who invented ice cream), or a thing that has made me laugh today (like this quote on shutupimtalking.com, "They say the worst pain is getting your heart broken. Try stepping on a lego."), or a thing that has made me cry (like the mention of Augustus Waters), and so on.

Aight, I believe that is all I have to say today. Sit tight and I'll see you all tomorrow (with more awesome posts)! To the people in New Jersey and New York and all the places that something called Sandy kind of screwed around in, stay safe and be well.

xx
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment