Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fashion Friday: my obsession with polka dots

I don't think I've told you guys this before, but I am obsessed with polka dots. They are so fun and girly, and a just a little bit flirty ;) perfect to dress both up and down!

So today, since the weather is getting spring-y and the wind is soft and the sky is so blue and high (basically saying I'm in a very good mood), I decided to don my black and white polka dot dress! It's a skater dress kind of style, the top part tight and the skirt part flowing outwards--very flattering to the body indeed!

Surprisingly, my friend and roommate also decided to put on a similar outfit! 



Our lovely photographer, Amber, happened to be wearing a gray and white polka dot scarf as well (seriously, polka dot is taking over the world), so I decided to snap a pic with her too :)



Some of my favorite polka dot pieces:

So that's that. Get inspired and rock your polka dots!
xx
Vanessa :]

2 comments:

  1. love love love this! i want those pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those pants are magical :D I own a pair in lavender--so purty!

      Delete